Contribution Committee Mission StatementTo continue Honda of Concord reputation of giving back to the community through qualified charitable and civic organizations that directly affect the Honda of Concord family and our customers.
If your organization would like to be considered for a contribution, please read the guidelines below:
- Your organization must be tax-exempt under IRS section code 501(c)(3).
- At least 50% of the organization's total income is to be spent on programs.
- At least 50% of public contributions to be spend on the programs described in your request.
- No more than 35% of contributions to be spent on fundraising.
- No more than 50% of the organization's total income to be spent on administrative and fundraising costs.
- Sports, athletic events, or athletic programs.
- Travel-related events, including student trips or tours.
- Development or production of books, films, videos, or television programs
- Memorial campaigns
- Individuals, including those seeking scholarships or fellowship assistance.
Due to the large volume of requests, Honda of Concord is unable to approve every grant request.
After reading the guidelines above, if you feel your organization meets our requirements, please complete the grant application.
Please be advised that once all information has been received, it will take up to 2 months to process your grant application. You will be notified in writing once a decision has been made.