The Honda CR-Z: It’s the Best of Both Worlds!
Are you in the market for a new car? Are you trying to decide between a sporty car and a hybrid? Well, we at Honda of Concord think you should get both, in one car that is.
The 2012 Honda CR-Z referred to by Honda as a "sport-hybrid coupe" is the perfect combination for anyone who wants both the performance of a sports car and the great fuel economy of a hybrid. Let's take a look at some of its specs:- Combined performance (engine and battery): 122 horsepower and 128 lb.-ft. of torque
- Engine: 1.5-liter, 4-cylinder gasoline engine
- Hybrid Platform: Sixth-generation Honda Integrated Motor Assist (IMA)
- Battery: 100.8-volt nickel-metal hydride battery pack
- Transmission: Six-speed manual or continuously variable transmission (CVT)
- Fuel Economy: Ranges from 31 mpg city/37 mpg highway* (manual) to 35 mpg city/39 mpg highway*
To achieve its impressive fuel economy, the Honda CR-Z provides the driver with the option to select from three different driving modes: Normal, Sport, or Econ. The CR-Z is also the first production hybrid to include a 6-speed manual transmission.
Want to know more? We encourage you to stop by Honda of Concord located at 7650 Bruton Smith Blvd Concord, NC 28027. We'd be happy to answer any questions you may have about the Honda CR-Z or any other new Honda or used car models you might find here.
*Based on 2012 EPA mileage estimates. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle